Workman Arts is pleased to invite all interested Ontario-based organizations to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) to participate as Pilot Sites in Phase 2 of the Workman Arts Scaling Project.
As part of the process of piloting segments of our programming in other geographic areas, we are seeking interested organizations to participate in Phase 2 of the project (to implement Art and Mental Health programs) subject to funding of Phase 2 by the Ontario Trillium Foundation. Submission of expressions of interest is a necessary step in the Pilot Sites identification and selection process.
The current Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) grant for Phase 1 of the project includes the identification and assessment of possible Pilot Sites. Upon successful completion of Phase 1, Workman Arts will apply to the Ontario Trillium Foundation for funding of Phase 2 of the project which will include the implementation of arts and mental health programs in three selected Ontario organizations / Pilot Sites.
In support of the process of selecting Pilot Sites, Workman Arts has scheduled community presentations in six Ontario communities on the following dates:
– May 10th , 10 -12 am in London at the London Public Library -Stevenson And Hunt A 1st floor (251 Dundas St.)
– May 25th , 2 – 4 pm in Sault Ste Marie at the Centennial Library, Computer Commons Room (50 East St.)
– June 1st , 2-4 pm in Sudbury at the Main Public Library, Meeting Room 2 (74 Mackenzie Street)
– June 2nd , 10 -12 am in North Bay at the North Bay Public Library, Board Room (271 Worthington St. E)
– June 8th , 10 -12 am in Niagara Falls at the Victoria Avenue Library, LaMarsh Room (4848 Victoria Avenue)
– June 14th , 2-4 pm in Ottawa at the Sunnyside Library, Program Room 1B (1049 Bank St)
Purpose of the presentations:
- a) To provide sufficient information for community organizations to understand what is involved in becoming a Pilot Site for new collaborative arts and mental health programming and answer questions regarding the Expression of Interest.
- b) To provide an opportunity for participants to share information about arts and mental health programming needs and challenges in their community.
The Invitation for Expressions of Interest is open to ALL interested Ontario organizations. Workman Arts is unable to visit all the communities that have expressed interest in collaboration on the project. In order to accommodate the organizations that are located in other Ontario communities Workman Arts will be hosting a webinar on May 20th (10 -12 am).
If your organization is interested in hearing more about the opportunity to collaborate with Workman Arts on Phase 2 of the project and you haven’t signed up for the presentations or the Webinar, you can do so at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSVP_WA or by sending an email to Scaling Project Manager at (In your email please include information re number of attendees from your organization & name of organization)
You can find more information on Workman Arts, the Scaling project, the description of the programs, the Presentations/ Webinar and Frequently Asked Questions at the following link: http://www.workmanarts.com/scaling-project/
The online form to submit an Expressions of Interest can be found here:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WA_ExpressionsofInterest
For any questions related to the project and submitting an Expression of Interest please contact Nena Pendevska, Scaling Project Manager at
Note: Submitting an expression of Interest does not imply any binding commitment by any of the involved parties.